The program i am using is a combination of information that was given to me by a Traditional Chinese Medicine ( TCM ) doctor and instructions from my urologist and observations i have made myself.
Before starting the program you will need to take a single 250mg Testosterone Cypionate shot to stop or prevent the endocrine crashes from occurring.
The program consists of
- Exercise and warming up the body everyday. This can be done by taking a hot shower to your back for about 20 mins, a warm bath or with cardio exercise. I find that gentle cardio exercise on a cross trainer with a sweat jacket for 45 minutes every day works the best for me. If you are taking a warm bath or hot shower to your lower back, you will notice that your heart will start beating faster after about 20 mins or so. It will calm down again as soon as you finish. No need to worry about it. Do not use excessive heat when using baths or heat packs or hot water bottles to lower back as it can inflame your adrenals and thyroid glands. This will cause your body to become more sensitive for about 6 months and will settle back down again. The adrenals and thyroid have the ability to heal themselves over time. Probably the safest way of warming the body is to meditate lying on your bed with your duvet wrapped around you to store in the heat. Put your feet flat on the bed and have your knees up like a triangle, this will force you to focus your attention more on your back. You will feel the energy building up and then you can circulate it around your body.
- I practice meditation everyday, i generally do 45mins in the morn and 45mins at bedtime. I also practice mindfulness and say mantras to myself if my emotions are getting to strong in either direction, good or bad, it doesn’t matter. Another thing that works for me if my emotions are running high, i just sit still in a chair and close my eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. It is important to keep your mind as calm as you can to progress your recovery each day. Mood management is really important for your recovery.
- Diet is important for your recovery each day also. There are certain things that you must avoid such as alcohol, spicy food, caffeine and sugary foods. High fiber foods and fruit and vegetables are good to combat constipation. Give your body foods that are not too taxing for your digestive system. If your daily stools are quite lumpy or type 2 on the Bristol Stool Chart, you need to add more fruits and vegetables.
- Semen retention. I limit ejaculations to twice a month.
- Acupuncture is also very good , but not mandatory, if you do enough meditation you can get by without it.